[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 18:12:22 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN

   CW:   72    23
  SSB:   58    15
-------------------
Total:  130    38  Total Score = 15,352

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Conditions were much as I expected: 6 meter-like with spotlight propagation on
Saturday to the east coast and southeast and a few sporadic, brief openings
elsewhere with fast QSB.  I was able to run and had a 60 QSO hour!  Nothing
heard at all on Sunday: no Es or meteor. I may have missed some openings both
days due to commitments that really restricted my on-air time to just a few
hours.

Unfortunately I'm not close enough to anybody to even work groundwave,
especially with QRP.

With all the MWA stations on, I was really surprised to get so many comments
late Saturday afternoon about being their first MN multiplier!

73,
Randy, ND0C