[3830] ARRL 10 N7MZW SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 21:06:49 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.

   CW:    0     0
  SSB: 1149    27
-------------------
Total:  149    27  Total Score = 8,046

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD,Heil BM-10,and G5RV up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet
elevation.Very limited Op time and terrible band conditions. 139 Q's(91%) were
in North America,and 13 Q's(9%)were in South America.Only VE's
worked:MB,AB,BC,and PEI.Worked 3 Montana stations in a row.WA was 27% of all
U.S.worked.OR was 23% of all U.S.worked.VT was the most easterly station worked
or heard. Rapid QSB evident on most of DX that I heard. Drinking the "Go
Juice" for a Monday morning Colonoscopy prep did not in any way add to the
fun factor of this contest,but it did remind me of the band conditions on 10
meters this year!Good luck to my fellow GMCC Club members. Wish I could have
worked a few of you.