[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 21:17:33 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:24

   CW:  581    65
  SSB:   29    10
-------------------
Total:  610    75  Total Score = 178,650

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX.  Band conditions varied from very poor to only
fair.  Lot of activity when the band was open.  Worked only EA6 and 9J2 outside
the Americas on the first day.  Worked two EA8s before church Sunday and a few
Europeans after I got home from church.  Assume I may have missed a pretty good
Eu opening Sunday morning.  Worked at least three Hawaii stations and no Alaska.
 Think I worked most US states other than LA and possibly WY.  K1DW from LA was
visiting in our town in GA this weekend.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.