[3830] ARRL 10 W0MB SO SSB Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 23:02:09 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:

   CW:
  SSB:  328    47
-------------------
Total:  328    47  Total Score = 30,832

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Kenwood TS590 Alpha 76A Mosley PRO67B at 60 Feet
   Well another fun contest destroyed by terrible band conditions. The SFI
73,24,5       with Minor w/G1 and ended with SFI 71,17,3. And to go and click
on spots was pathetic. The only nice thing that came from this contest was that
I think that I worked all counties in Virginia. I had a fair run on Saturday
afternoon before going to the DX Club Xmas party. Can band conditions get much
worse as we will just have to wait till next year.