[3830] ARRL 10 TM6M(F1AKK) SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 10:12:31 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: BREST_IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  54     17
  SSB:  34     13
-------------------
Total:  88     30  Total Score = 8,520

This year we didn't do M/S !
When we saw conditions ...

I was at work part of Saturday so i was late qrv in afternoon Saturday and
Sunday morning!

50% qsos with SA , the rest around with EU !

I may miss bit of caraibs and few NA propagation !

Best moment was to be called by VK2IG Sunday around 0940 ! Odx !!!

Saturday i tried hard with Jack OA4SS and a KP3 who didn't insisted so he may
missed F as mult ! ;-) !

Pity Sunday morning when band was around opened to UR,UA(Eu) that activity was
so bad !

Congrats to DL2ARD who was my beacon in SSB he was in every time when he/i was
qrv!

PA were strong in Tropo/Scatter!

Rig FT2000 , 100w , 6el !

Cluster didn't helped me , i guess i did more spot as looked band map!

73s

Oli