[3830] ARRL 10 WN6K SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 12 15:07:03 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:38

   CW:  170    39
  SSB:  232    36
-------------------
Total:  402    75  Total Score = 85,800

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

When I powered up the computer Friday afternoon to make preps for the contest,
my IonProbe applet was RED which elicited,"...for crying out loud! Yet
another lousy geomagnetic weekend?"  It continued to get slightly better,
although at a glaciated pace for sure throughout the weekend. With two hours
left to go and after bouncing back and forth between modes and not hearing
anything (or new at least) I finally pulled the plug.

N6KI Report: read a Patterson (Filthy Rich) and started a Lee Child... for
those that don't know, these are NOT heady tomes so it leaves me leave to re
access the the bands when someone is found or calls.

35 states, a few provinces and a few countries...pretty thin but fun all the
same....

WN6K, Paul