[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 14 15:11:30 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 14

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  87  Mults = 74  Total Score = 6,438

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Started out good but got progressively slower. 20mtrs is usually my poorest band
and it didn't let me down today, hi. Then had a freeze up in n1mm so when I
closed it and restarted all the calls in the band maps went bye bye. 1900z is
always my biggest obstacle. Tnx for the answers. CU tonite. The Flyers go for
10 in a row with an 0300z start time so will have my eye on that during cwt.

stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
40mtr inv v    40mtr sloper    @55ft
Palstar HF-AUTO tunes either for 15&20

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A
2el K4KIO Hexbeam-6 bands @24ft    Green Heron rotor controller  G-450A
3 band two legged fan inv vee broadside N/S @ 55ft  40&160 trapped/80

Rx ant  200ft RBOG/kd9sv - additions are planned

SO2R >> TopTen Dx Doubler    Band Aides    A/B relays

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger