[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 15 22:08:05 EST 2016

NCCC Sprint - Dec 16

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      5
   40:  11      8
Total:  18     14  Total Score = 252

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

If there were weak signals on 20 meters I couldn't have heard them - just after
the local electric utility quenched one of the power line arc sources a couple
of blocks away, a closer one sprang up!  40 was surprisingly good to the Left
Coast, but 80 was much tougher tonight than on my last NS a couple weeks ago.
Thanks to Dean, NW2K for my only 160 meter Q.  Glad to hear several calls that
are new to me since my last NS: W5BYH, K0EJ, K0NM, and K5CM - welcome/welcome
back! Thanks for the Qs, 73, MikeNH