[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 15 22:10:35 EST 2016

NCCC Sprint - Dec 16

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      6
   80:  18     16
   40:  15     12
Total:  39     34  Total Score = 1,326

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

>From the start, I seemed to be out of sync. Completed the first Q and hit ENTER
key on MM. NOTHING. Attributed it to my mistake. Started second Q, hit ENTER
again and NOTHING. So started sending everything manually and mentally trying
to figure out what went wrong with MM. It's so reliable. After about 12 or so
Qs it dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, I didn't select Enter sends message.
Checked and sure enough. My goofy mistake. totally out of sync and never seemed
to get the rhythm back. Moral of the story-check and re-check settings before
the bell. Better next week for sure.