[3830] ARRL 10 NA8V SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 16 19:44:06 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: mi

   CW:  297    48
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  297    48  Total Score = 57,024

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I thought condx, all things considered, were pretty good - certainly a lot
better than they could have been.  I was lucky enough to catch the Es opening
Saturday morning to Ca and Az.  The first night had decent condx to FL as usual
plus occasional openings to W1/2 and W0.  A few signals even had some doppler
shift on them.

I hope everyone gets on for the Stew Perry this weekend - a great contest that
only needs a some more activity to make it really take off.  And I'm sure that
there will be more skip than in this contest.

73,
greg/na8v