[3830] RAC Winter W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) SO CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 17 10:48:32 EST 2016

RAC Winter Contest

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Webster, TX

  160:   84     0        7         0
   80:  104     0        9         0
   40:   39     0        8         0
   20:   74     0        9         0
   15:    0     0        0         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  301     0       33         0  Total Score = 57,420

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Other commitments have forced me not to finish out the contest. which is
disappointing.

pretty happy with the score with the basically zero power.
40 was pretty poor considering.. not much heard there I didn't work.

some confusion started when the 9A contest started.

Thanks to the organisers, participants and the ones who pulled out my sigs.

Happy Holidays, Merry XMAS and a very Happy and Prosperous new year, WITH MORE
SUN SPOTS!!

73 Scott
MM0LID