[3830] TBDC WA5FWC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 10:51:25 EST 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WA5FWC
Operator(s): WA5FWC
Station: WA5FWC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Venus.TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2:59

Total:  QSOs = 46  Total Score = 300

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I just had a lot of fun working you guys on CW. My time was limited as many
things going on this time of year. I worked Three hours Saturday evening. The
band was in great shape and I picked up a few States towards my 160 WAS,as I
have been stuck on 38 for some time. This is a band where I need some antenna
improvements. Thanks for the patience you guys have in copying me through the
QRN lots of static and my weak signal made my signal a bit of a challenge most
of the time. I had better results on the distant contacts than the locals. I
did work w0ou who is in the DallasFtworth area and Jim had an outstanding 599.
I have been working on a 160 full size Vertical for a while but it is only
about 70 percent complete and not available yet. This was another chance for me
to work on my CW skils which have been dormant for many years.  Gary WA5FWC

Almost three hours