[3830] TBDC K1KI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 17:51:27 EST 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13:56

Total:  QSOs = 787  Total Score = 4,536

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Much better conditions than last year.  Worked roughly 190 Eu stations, no Asia,
no Africa, only 3 SA, and 3 Oc.  But generally, the QRN was low and the NE and W
beverages worked well.

It was good to be able to work some west coast stations around 01z and later,
though they didn't peak until 08z.  Antenna worked pretty well, wish I could
hear better so I can tune while transmitting, but that's a tough job.  85% or
more of my QSOs came from answers to CQing. Lots of weak signals!

I may have finally matched W1UE in this one.

73 Tom