[3830] 9A CW S56A SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 19 06:17:34 EST 2016

Croatian CW Contest

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 14:30

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  674   185  Total Score = 353,720

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I stayed at ED8X summer time and started 1 hour early but after reading the
rules I was 1 hour late :-)  OK RTTY 215 QSO before 9A CW in strange condx with
weak signals but quiet ionosphere.  160 m was very productive with many
countries in W1BB SP memorial including K1LZ and K1LT.  80 m stayed open long
after sunrise.  40 m is my favorite thanks to ubiquitous Moxon antenna.  Not
enough time spent on top two bands as 9A are too close to me.   20 m was mixed
with RAC Winter participants but serial numbers were exchanged.  No VE mults
worked :-)

MX & HNY & 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.