[3830] TBDC K9DJT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 19 12:05:45 EST 2016

Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K9DJT
Operator(s): K9DJT
Station: K9DJT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Port Washington, WI

Total:  QSOs = 73  Total Score = 350

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I started my Saturday by snow-blowing my driveway and sidewalk, and then doing
the same for four neighbors.  Took a short nap and then attended a Christmas
party.  Got home at about 11:00 and figured I'd go into the shack and do an
all-nighter.  After all, this was my first Stew Perry.  Needless to say I
wasn't all that sharp.  Was really having trouble copying.  Not having a
separate receive antenna, and then with the QSB, it made things even worst.  My
S&P run rate was really low compared to normal but I kept pushing.  Well, at
about 3:00am I was toast and decided to pack it in.  It was still fun which
means you can expect to hear me in future Stew Perry's.

73, Gary
K9DJT