[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 21 09:09:17 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 21

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  103  Mults = 84  Total Score = 8,652

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Steppir 3el @55ft, Windom @55ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

Any day over 100 Qs is a great day. More than my usual on 80m and very nice run
on 40m. 20m was good at its start but kind of faded out in the last 5-10
minutes. Nice to get a call from GW4J for my last QSO. Also enjoyed a Q from
Giu-IT9VDQ who had helped out in testing that installer for PileUpNet Practice
-- thanks again Giu. Hope some of you are having fun (and no problems) with
that thing.

Hope to be back for 1900z but if I don't make it Happy Holidays, Merry
Christmas, to everyone.

73/Chuck/NO5W