[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 28 17:20:37 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 28

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NORTH COUNTRY TRAIL

Total:  30  Mults = 30  Total Score = 900

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice run, for the last CWT for on the North Country National Scenic Trai as a
2-fer for CWT ad NPOTA (at least for me - some hardy person may fires up at
0300Z session along the trail, for which I'd give him or her a big "go for
it!)  It was about 3 °C and light southerly wind.  Weather people said it was
just above normal for this time of year.

Started off with great rapidity, 1 per minute, but after about 15 in the bag,
things trickled off.  40 seems better for QRP at 1300Z, but it's dark and much
cooler at that hour right now.

In 2017 the some folks are threatening to fire up a Michigan State Parks On The
Air.  Details are "close to the vest" at present, but you may hear me
from the same place in 2017 running "Michigan State Parks On The Air"
(MSPOTA).

Happy Gnu Yaer 2 awl.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time