[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 17:55:11 EST 2016

                    ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: KF2MR/R
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: New York

    6:   63     9
    2:   79    12
  222:   45     8
  432:   67     9
  903:   28     6
  1.2:   26     4
  2.3:    5     4
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  314    61  Total Score = 38,430

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

I could not have asked for better weather with mid 40's for Saturday and over 50
on Sunday. Good to have a lot of local participation. There are several
callsigns in my log I have not seen before. I did not spend as much time on
ON4KST Chat as I did in the past and my grid count reflects that. FM was once
again booming with activity. Several rovers active for local contacts through
1296 and we even had a few single op. stations active through 1296 and higher.
Maybe a sign of growth in WNY ?