[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1KG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 21:40:49 EST 2016

                    ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: K1KG
Operator(s): K1KG
Station: K1KG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN42id
Operating Time (hrs):

  903:   16     8
  1.2:   22     9
  2.3:    8     5
  3.4:    5     4
  5.7:    2     2
  10G:    3     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  282    86  Total Score = 51,342

Conditions were nothing to write home about but a lot better than ice as in the
two previous years.  Things improved a bit on Sunday and it was possible to
work out of New England.  Followed the old rules and still had fun and things
to do all weekend.  Two rovers and one contact on 903. Lots of things to
improve here before June. I heard that people 100 miles to the southwest were
hearing line noise to the northeast...that was in my front yard!  73 and thanks
for the Qs!