[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 3 09:06:20 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 3

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

   80:  15     15
   40:  32     21
   20:  11      8
Total:  58     44  Total Score = 2,552

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Just a casual effort this morning.  I started out to try to make a decent score;
however, after a while, I just decided to take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy
the company of friends.  Plus, the post-storm QRN here was staggering.  I think
my horizontal loop is a static magnet.

It always puts a smile on my face to work W7SW who was really SUPER this
morning. :-)   And, several new members!  Plus, upon arriving on 20m, there
were Giu, IT9VDQ; Dan, OK1DIG, Marco, IK0YVV, and the stalwart Bert, F6HKA,
banging away into NA with their big signals.

I hope to hear many of you later today and this evening.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'