[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 4 22:20:09 EST 2016

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 5

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:  19     16
   40:  20     16
   20:  11      5
Total:  50     37  Total Score = 1,850

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very active tonight. Lost many more jumpers than usual. Was hearing well now
that the SAL30 is repaired but surely fell short on getting answers. A lousy
last five minutes with only 4 contacts really was tough. Tnx only two three
baggers on my three bands with antennas: N6RO and NO3M. Ty always hears well.

Five min segments: 12, 10, 7, 8, 9, and (gasp 4.

I felt ragged as an op tonight. Need to improve for the NA Sprint. GL to all
and thanks for the contacts tonight. Tnx to NM5M for the rare TX mult for me.

73, Jim N3BB