[3830] CQ160 CW W0ODS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 4 22:27:55 EST 2016

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0ODS
Operator(s): W0ODS
Station: W0ODS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Iowa

Total:  QSOs = 741  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 19  Total Score = 135,900

Nice to be able to work both nights this year.  Probably should have toughed it
out on Friday night, but knew that nap time during the day on Saturday was
going to be scarce.  Picked up a few EU on Friday night, but not as many as
hoped.  The JAs Saturday morning were very strong.  Sadly, missed them on
Sunday morning.  This is a high score for me, and overall I'm tickled with the
results.

Kachina 505DSP, Homebrew kW, and 7 nice beverages at just the right azimuths.