[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:25:17 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: co

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Broncos Fans

Comments:

Well, I ran 500w HP for the first time in a NA Sprint and made 237 Q's which
helped me finally break the 225 QSO's ceiling I kept running into.  I thought
the band condx were good on all three bands.  Ran into QRM from the XE/RTTy,
VE7 QSO party, and FOC - poor contest date selections by the administrators of
all 4 contests vying for the same band segment.

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 to THP HL-550-FX to HF yagis and 80m vertical.