[3830] NA Sprint CW W4IX LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:28:45 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   80:   79     .57
   40:  122    1.50
   20:   56    1.11
---------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

My first serious effort in the NA CW Sprint. Great Fun!! Thanks for all the Q's.
I struggled on 20 meters. I put up a 40M dipole before the start and it seems
that it really worked well even though 40 seemed long when I got there. Could
not believe VY1AAA called in...Thanks for 2 bands. 80 was also good, my small
Inv. L worked well also. Could really have used an SO2R setup...maybe some
day.
FT-1000 Mark V
TH7DX Tribander @ 40 ft.
40 meter dipole at 40 feet.