[3830] NA Sprint CW N6HI QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:43:44 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Arizona

   80:   5      1.5
   40:  23     1.25
   20:  10     0.75
---------------------
Total:  38     Mults = 16  Total Score = 608

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My first NA Sprint. I ran 5 Watts QRP to a 20 foot end-fed wire. I started out
really SSSLLLOOOWWW, but got better and better as I learned how to operate this
unique contest. Hated it at first, but LOVED it by the end of the contest! I
will definitely be back for the next CW Sprint, and will definitely be ready to
operate the full 4 hours and really give it my best next time! This was WAY more
fun that I expected! This contest lets the best operators really shine, and
there were some great ones there! Thanks to all for the QSOs.  Go Arizona
Outlaws!  73 John N6HI