[3830] NA Sprint CW WI9WI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:48:53 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Madison, WI

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Groundhog

Comments:

Part time LP effort. I had some serious leg surgery a couple of weeks ago, and
am a one legged pirate for a couple of months. Doing stairs is a major
production, so I had to move my station upstairs into the kitchen to be able to
operate. No 220 there, so no amp, not to mention moving all the feedlines into
the kitchen through the dog's door. Good activity in this edition.

73

Jim