[3830] NA Sprint CW N4IQ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:51:48 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ
Station: N4IQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

   80:   52   1.1 hr
   40:   69   1.7 hr
   20:   47      1.2
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Sprint Coalition

Comments:

This was my first ever CW NA Sprint effort.  A learning and humbling experience
for me! When I grow up I want to be just like some of these ops!  (I am 70.) I
had a great time and definitely will come back. I know my 32 wpm slowed many of
your guys down so thanks for the patience.  Also thanks for John K4BAI for
taking a newbie into the SE Sprint Coalition team.  After 4 hours I was
whupped.

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec
   3.5      52      52   12
     7      69      69   13
    14      47      47   14
 Total     168     168   39
Score: 6,552
1 Mult = 4.3 Q's

Rig:  TS590S, AL1306 kW, two 80M Carolina Windoms and a 40/20 Super Loop N1MM+