[3830] MnQP K0TT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 23:53:53 EST 2016

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TT
Operator(s): K0TT
Station: K0TT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Minnesota

  160:
   80:                5
   40:               66
   20:              141
   15:      1       101
   10:               10
-------------------------
Total:      1       323  Mults = 77  Total Score = 49,896

Got on 15m around 1100AM to start the event. First station worked was OM2VL.
Didn't bother with 20 until the band went long mid-afternoon. Too much QRM with
all the QSO parties and other events, plus I didn't want to interfere with
mobiles. I don't believe I heard or worked any mobiles or rovers during the
event (but I really wasn't looking for them either).
Only CW contact was by request. Was content to run stations on phone.
Contacted 31 counties.