[3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 00:15:35 EST 2016

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6VR
Operator(s): N6VR
Station: N6VR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

   80:    0       0
   40:  141     2.7
   20:   86     1.3
---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws CC

Comments:

Plagued with troubles: worked until 20 minutes before contest to set up radios
and Winkey (tnx N7CW for helping), wrong Sprint.mc that did not work correctly.
And, K3 would not go into CW Rev mode, something to do with N1MM+, I'm sure.

Finally moved to 80m at at 0300z but radio/amp showed high SWR. Went out in the
dark and found my wire vertical laying on the ground, so no 80m at all.

Went back to 40m and worked anyone I could. Did come up with 2 mults, VO2 and
WV that I have not worked previously and maybe 30 more Q's.

What an experience!!!