[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3TUF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 10:03:21 EST 2016

                    ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA

  903:   35     9
  1.2:   54    15
  2.3:
  3.4:   21     4
  5.7:   15     5
  10G:   13     4
  24G:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  673   145  Total Score = 219,675

Club: Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

This was a fun contest. Last year I was sick, so was very pleased with health
this year. Assistance was a real plus to the fun for everyone this year, it
really seemed like increased activity. There was not a time that I was on where
I couldn't find someone to work.
Really sorry that I couldn't even get my second 2304 system to work and missed
all of the points on that band, real bummer.
So glad for the rovers that went out and gave out so many points. And for the
folks who travel from FL to get on the air.
All in all a great contest given that weather really cooperated and no football
interruptions.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in June.
73,
Phil K3TUF