[3830] ARRLDX CW YV1KK SOSB/160 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:16:05 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YV1KK
Operator(s): YV1KK
Station: YV1KK

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: TRUJILLO

Total:  550    55  Total Score = 90,750

One of the best experiences of contest that he had, my first experience in this
band was the CQ WW CW 160 involve only a few hours, on this case for the ARRL
use an Inverted L for Transmit and Receive Only 100w from the transceiver ,
after the contest could check reports the cluster and I was surpriced by a
comment from K9GA (LOUD for 100W ) yes my friend only 100W in to my Inverted L,
After this experience will try to improve the antenna system for this band and
add other to improve reception,

great signasl came from HK1R, PJ2T, 8P5A, K3LR, W3LPL, AA1K, from EU 9A1A was
strong

Equipament ICOM IC-746 100W
N1MM +
INVERTED L

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec
   1,8     550    1650   55
 Total     550    1650   55
Score: 90.750
1 Mult = 10,0 Q's

73 and see you this weekend on the CQ WW SSB 160

YV1KK