[3830] ARRLDX CW KU8E SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:22:56 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 31:52

Total: 1213   356  Total Score = 1,295,484

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3-100/KPA500 and 2nd radio - IC756PRO2 barefoot and wires

That was fun! Pretty pleased with my effort from my peanut whistle station :)

Built a  Half Square for 80 meters on Friday before the contest. Spent all day
getting it thru the trees but it was worth the effort since it worked pretty
good. Now I need some receive antennas since it appears I can CQ on 80 and have
people answer me !

15 meters was the hot band this weekend. I even worked a new country - 4W/N1YC
!

CU in the next one...  Jeff