[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:45:00 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Co

Total:  115    57  Total Score = 19,665

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a fun but frustrating reminder of being a small pistol. I used a b
arefoot K3 into a drooping dipole with the center at 18 feet and drooping to 5
feet on the ends. It is between my house and my neighbor's which is about 10
feet west of my temp house. There is every noise known to man here but no
worries since the only stations I could work were s 9 or better. I couldnt
believe some that finally  heard me. My best dx was YO3APJ who heard my first
call and snapped right back. One of my toughest contacts was JA3YBK he just
couldnt seem to hear me for the first several hours. I was thrilled with every
contact. THANKS FOR HEARING ME.

73,

Chuck