[3830] ARRLDX CW W2UP(@W0DLE) SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:48:37 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W0DLE

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

   15:  926   110
Total:  926   110  Total Score = 305,250

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Condx first 24h were mediocre.  Couldn't get a good EU run going Sat. morning.
Sunday was significantly better.  JAs were loud, but not enough of them,
especially towards the end of the contest.

Esoteric mults who answered my CQ were Z81X and 4W/N1YC!  And then there was
the Jersey joker - GJ0KE.  Should I leave it in the log?

Good to work some of my HST friends (Frank, Laci, and Dule).

Thanks, as always, to W0DLE for use of his excellent station.  The station was
100% solar powered during the contest.

73,
Barry w2UP