[3830] ARRLDX CW WQ6X(@NX6T) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 20:52:15 EST 2016

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
Total:  364   159  Total Score = 172,197

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook, Ca.
Running a K3 barefoot into a C-31 Yagi fix pointed North east and a 40-meter
Yagi pointed North with an 80 meter inverted V broadside N-E / S-W.
40 meters was quite good as was 15 meters.  10 & 20 left a lot to be
desired; then again, if I hadn't slept in both mornings I woulda had more on
10-meters.
The QSB was so bad that operators need to SLOW DOWN - 32 wpm is unnecessary and
makes it difficult to copy short callsigns.  Also, waiting 0.5 seconds between
CQs does not allow us time to press the F4 key before you are CQing again.
SLOW DOWN!You will make MORE QSOs that way.