[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 24 23:18:35 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 25

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:  43     30
   40:  36     36
Total:  79     66  Total Score = 5,214

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Thanks, all, for a fun run.  Some really good signals, then some regulars who
were way down in my mud and I had to ask for repeats.  So sorry if I asked you
to repeat.  Just the condx, I suppose.

It was great to hear my good buddy, Mike Duke, K5XU on tonight with his brand
spanking new number -- 1584.  Thanks to all who gave this fine gentleman a QSO,
too.

How terrific it was to hear our friend, Chuck, K0RF tonight!!  Sorry, Chuck,
that I had to ask for a repeat.  You and I were just on the fringes of each
other's signals, but when I heard the 'RF' in your call, I sat up on the edge
of my chair.  So great to hear you in there, sir!

Also, welcome to new members, as well as non-members (KM6Z; DL1NKS; WI0WA;
W5YDM; KK6I; and NF8M).  I hope y'all have your own numbers soon.

Highlight:  Getting called by Dan, OK1DIG, on 80m toward the end.  What a great
operator Dan is!

And, then there was Summer...demonstrating her consistent participation and
support.  Way to go, girl.  Your signal was really building here as the short Q
developed.

Best wishes for a grand week for all my CWOps pals.  I'm going to spend the
weekend with my 7-year-old grandson, Max, so this old man will be smiling,
smiling, smiling.  Max and 'Papi' are THICK!  Now, to teach him CW someday!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'