[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NG7Z LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 25 22:08:05 EST 2016

NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 26

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Arizona

   80:   6      4
   40:  17     14
   20:   4      3
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 567

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K2-100 Hustler whips. Hey not bad for this pip squeak station. Best so far. I
was shocked when NO3M answered a CQ on 80M. Really good ears there TY. I think
that is a distance record for me on that band. Sorry about the dupe Jim BB. I
mistakenly had work dupes checked in N1MM. A left over from the RTTY NS
earlier. Always good to work my WA friends OM and SS. Glad to get the AZ mult
from fellow Outlaw AA7V. Until next time. 73 Paul NG7Z (the tiny station with a
big smile)