[3830] NAQP RTTY W3DQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 28 18:40:06 EST 2016

North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DC

   40:   8      6
   20:   7      6
   15:  27      9
Total:  32     21  Total Score = 672

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I'm not a regular diddle-diddler, but was anxious to try RTYY in a semi-serious
way during the break in the CQ WW 160 contest. Spent just enough time to
believe I could put in  more significant effort next time around.

New to N1MM+ (from WriteLog), I wasn't comfortable with the interface, which
didn't seem to work the same way as it did on phone or cw. My fault for not
trying out both the software and interface longer in advance.

It was fun nonetheless. Next time I'll be better prepared!

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington,DC
Orion 565, F12 C3-SS, Inv-l