[3830] CQ160 SSB F6GOX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 29 13:52:22 EST 2016

CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 08H53

Total:  QSOs = 329  State/Prov = 10  Countries = 51  Total Score = 106,567

I have planed this year to share my time between the CQ 160 SSB and the REF SSB
contest. So I principally be on the top band from 3z to 7z. Propagation seem
good but the QRN level was high the sunday night at my location. TO66R in FG
was the new one in this contest! A really nice pleasure again to play with you
and thanks a lot for all hams who called to me. See you for the next contest.

Best 73. Laurent

TX Triple wires Inverted L + FT-990 + PA.
RX Double Half Loop.