[3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 13:21:07 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore, CA

Total:  463  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 14  Total Score = 31,947

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, verticals, low dipoles, N1MM+

Pretty much a maximum effort for this little station! Had obligations Sunday,
so had to quit early. Got up before 3 AM and had a good run of JAs on 40.
Otherwise mostly S&P because I actually get a better rate that way, and
besides, I can't hold a run freq on the high bands. 40m vertical suddenly
decided to have its SWR go shooting up during the early morning run, but
thankfully the low dipole is about equal. Very cold in my
garage/workshop/shack... RTTY is nice because I can wear a warm hat and
gloves!

First contest that I have actually worked all states! Got ME and VT in the
final minutes before QRT Sunday morning. Missed about 6 VE sections.