[3830] RTTY Roundup K6GHA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:17:16 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

Total:  792  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 20  Total Score = 60,192

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was a fun way to start the New Year.  10m and 80m never really
opened up for my QTH, but had a few surprises in some European openings from
the West Coast.
Cleared all the States, but the Provinces were not to be found (7 missed). Saw
a few drop buy for others, but only observed when in S&P mode. Some
interesting conditions, and a few good runs which make the 23hrs bearable.
Looking forward to better conditions in the New Year (it was my resolution
wish!).  HNY