[3830] RTTY Roundup NN4RB SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 20:00:32 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17:23

Total:  445  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 18  Total Score = 30,705

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nearly doubled my score from last year.

Did not meet the goals that I set, however I am not disappointed.  Lot's of
CAs.  PVRC may have been bested.

Most of my QSO were by S&P, but I finally got up enough nerve to venture
out of my comfort zone near the end of the contest.  Staked a frequency on 80
meters before the ending rush on Sunday and started calling. Slow but I needed
to be slow.  Some of the time it was fast.  I average over 60 contacts an hour
over the last 1.5 hours.  Good for me.

Rick
NN4RB