[3830] RTTY Roundup WO7V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 20:46:48 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: or

Total:  604  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 14  Total Score = 39,864

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I love this contest.  It's a short 30 hour one.  Conditions were so so.  No big
openings to europe or south america for that matter.  I ran most of the contest
with only about a half dozen S&P QSOs.  Maybe if I get so2r working I can do
better but really I didn't lack for QSO's.  My biggest problem was keeping my
but in the chair which is pretty normal for me.  My alpha 9500 crapped out a
day after the CQ WW CW contest so I am using my old Commander hf2500.  It
performed well.  I live out in the country so I did take a big power hit early
on Sunday.  Fortunately I have the Radio on a UPS and the amp on a power
conditioner so all was OK.  I did have to restart the amp though.

73,

Jim wo7v