[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 4 07:53:04 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 14:41

Total:  335  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 30  Total Score = 26,465

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had a really good time in this contest. Was only able to work half of the
contest though due to some other obligations (Honey do's). Second contest
without my hex antenna, I sure do miss that thing. Had bad SWR on my loop
antenna before the contest, traced it down to a Radiowerx 1:1 balun that went
bad for some unknown reason. Band conditions were favorable for mostly
stateside Friday night, and were not very good the following morning. Later
Saturday afternoon was the bands started to pick up some and was able to work
as far as South Africa. Not much luck into EU either day.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR:100
Ant: Horizontal Loop