[3830] RTTY Roundup VA3DX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 4 12:38:35 EST 2016

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  152  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 30  Total Score = 10,944

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Condx for DX seemed poor
RTTY screen on N1MM disappeared every time I clicked
on a callsign to put it in the logging window..
Finally clued in , and downloaded the most recent updates,
all fixed ! Lost 4 hours between that and some furnace maintenance.

When I finally went to 40 meters , RF locked up the PC / N1MM , unless
I hit the amp with less than 7 watts from my K3   arrrgh !!!
Managed to fix that on Monday morning ...

Decided watching hockey and football was more fun ... for this year !