[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 6 09:21:13 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 6

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :45

   80:  18     18
   40:  38     25
   20:  11      8
Total:  67     51  Total Score = 3,417

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Happy New Year to all!

Condx were weird this morning, but it was great to work so many of you in my
limited time.  QSB was really sharp and fast in several Qs.

Thanks, especially, to our friends Bert, F6HKA, and Dan, OK1DIG, for keeping us
on our toes.

See y'all at 1900z, I hope.  Gotta sharpen my skills for NAQP this weekend.
Shucks, I might even try SO2V if I can get up my nerve.  Be brave, Larry!  Be
brave!  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'