[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 6 09:46:03 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 6

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   80:   2      2
   40:  42     28
   20:  40     30
   15:  11     11
Total:  95     71  Total Score = 6,745

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Bad start. About 15 or 20 Q's into it, I realized N1MM was not updating and not
tracking the radios. I had to reboot N1MM. The QSOs made were there, but the
bands in the log were wrong (15m and 20m when they should have been 80m and
40m). So. If I duped anyone my apologies. The by-band QSO/Mult counts in this
report are not accurate! I believe because I left the PC and N1MM on overnight,
but turned off the radios, N1MM did not re-sync when I turned on the radios this
morning. Lesson learned: reboot logger before contest.

I hope this doesn't speak to how the rest of the year will go.

73 and Happy New Year to all!

Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software