[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 6 10:52:13 EST 2016

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

  160:   0      0
   80:  11     11
   40:  65     56
   20:  18      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  94     73  Total Score = 6,862

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Didn't get set up in time and
missed the first three minutes. Still have occasional RF feedback problems
causing the keying to be imperfect or causing the rig to lock up key down when
keying from the computer.  Apologies to those who heard that.  80M seemed
pretty good with west coast signals still there, but the Pacific NW signals
were weak.  Also signals to the NE seemed weaker than last week.  But for areas
closer in and the W6 area stations, singals were good.  40M was good to the
whole country and Canada.  Temptation to stay there.  20M was OK to Europe and
to some of the east coast and a few west coast stations, but doubt the rate
would have been good.  Probably made the correct decision by not leaving 40
earlier.  Thanks for all QSOs and look forward to working most of you in NAQP
CW on Saturday.  If you need a team for NAQP CW, let me know, as we might be
able to fit in a few more on SECC teams that I will be registering.  73, John,
K4BAI.