[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 7 23:23:48 EST 2016

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 8

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   5      4
   80:  11      7
   40:  21     16
   20:   2      1
Total:  38     28  Total Score = 1,064

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K7SS booming in S-8/9 on 20m pre NSL. .  so we stuck around and picked up W7OM
in the process.  Whispers heard but no joy.

Glad to see new operators taking part, especially K9VV/KP2, not that I was luck
enough to work him!

After RTTY NS, I made very certain the WinKey was still working through the
5-min QSO with DanWa on 20m.   On the very first official NSL QSO it failed so
send F key messages, and then the CAT connection dropped out much later when
qsying to 80m.  This has problem previously and is the reason for my avoiding
the RTTY NS.  Just not sure where to go with this. .  RTTY worked fine  the
weekend in RTTY RU with over 400 Q's logged in a very part time effort. (Home
build FSK I/F with MMTTY in WL, late version).

Anyway.  rousing start to the ladder, thanks to all of you for continued
support.

73 Bill n6zfo