[3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 00:18:38 EST 2016

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   10:    9     3
-------------------
Total:  420   125  Total Score = 52,500

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Boat Drinks

Comments:

One of my favorite contests of all time. First time using Win-Test so had a few
hiccups but finally got used to the program. Antennas erected Saturday AM
before the snow fell in N. IL and as it got moist out I noticed 20/15 SWR
started to climb. After a while, 20/15 SWR settled back down but it was time to
go to 40.

1/2 S&P, 1/2 CQ. Nice to work a few SMC members on 80 and 40. Waited too
long to go to 40 from 20 and that probably cost me a few close in sections.

c u for NAQP SSB.

73,
WT2P